Thank you for your interest in the Lincoln Family Medicine Program in Lincoln, Nebraska.
The following requirements must be met by resident applicants to apply to this program.
- Competitive scores on parts 1 and 2 of the standardized licensure exams.
- Valid ECFMG Certificate.
- We do not sponsor H1B Visas.
- U.S. clinical experience and at least one letter of recommendation from the United States.
- Applications will only be accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Observerships are not offered.
A personal interview is required for an applicant to be considered into the program. As an applicant, one of our residents will introduce you to the faculty and other residents, be your host for lunch, and acquaint you with the Family Medicine Center, hospitals and community. You will meet individually with the Program Director and then with three or four faculty members. These meetings are intended to allow opportunity to share questions and expectations in a relaxed and informal setting.
You will be given ample time and opportunity to discuss the program with a number of current residents. Your significant other is welcome to be a part of the interview process, or we can arrange any special visits or tours they may request during your interview day. Overnight hotel accommodations are provided.
First year applicants are accepted through the National Residency Matching Program.